Adore More shoes are locally hand made in Malaysia . The size of our shoes may vary because they are made using the traditional techniques in different factories. They also may vary from manufacturer to manufacturer due to methods of production, stitching and age of machinery. Our size guide aims to assist you in your purchase and get you the right size. In each product description, we’ll specify whether the shoe runs small or large for your further reference.
We recommend you select a shoe size based on the longest length of your feet. Please note that foot length is not equivalent to shoe size. Shoe comfort is also hugely dependent on a combination of factors such as the cutting, design, and heel height. Please be aware that shoes of the same size but of different cutting/ design may not give you the same comfort level.
To find your best fit, follow these steps:
Here’s 5 easy steps to measure your shoe size
1. Place a piece of paper on the floor by placing one side of the paper against the wall
2. Stand on the paper with the heel close to the wall
3. Use a pencil to mark the toes on paper
4. Start from 1cm, measure the length from big toe to bottom. Use ruler or measurement tape.
5. If both sides of your feet are different in length, we recommend you select a shoe size based on the longer side.